- Navigate to vreel.co/become-pilot
- Click the big “Become a Contributor” button in the top section of the page
- Enter all of your details, be sure to pick a good username as this will be your publicly displayed name
- Choose a password that has 6 or more characters
- Make sure that the passwords match
- Accept terms and conditions
- Click “Sign Up”
Congratulations! You’ve just successfully created a Contributor account on the VReel stock video platform.
Now it’s time to upload your first video
When you upload videos, they will first be sent to an admin for approval, at which point you will receive any feedback that we think is necessary to get the videos to the best possible standard. If your videos don’t need to be changed, they will be approved and put live onto the platform.
To upload your videos:
- Login to your VReel contributor account
- Click the “Upload Video” button in the top righthand side of the screen
- Click the “Browse Video” button to find the video files on your computer
- Select the files and let the uploader work its magic (max. 25 files at one time)
- Wait for the notifications saying that the files have been successfully uploaded
- Once the files have been successfully uploaded, the ‘Title’ field will become active
- Fill in the ‘Title’ field with relevant keywords: e.g. “Reversing Beach Mallorca Palma Sand Sea Waves Summer” (be sure to add the location if this is an important part of shots description)
- If it is a drone shot, add “drone aerial” in the keyword title
- Next click the “Publish” button for each video you’ve uploaded and titled – if you get a notification “Video Successfully Published” then the video is now ready for moderation by an admin.